Monday, September 22, 2008

The mind is slipping

Bee is getting old.

Last week. She ran into Petco to buy my normal Iams Natural Blend dog food. Veggie flavored. It's usually on the second level, last aisle in the back. But there was a promotional display of Iams food on sale at the bottom of the stairs before you climb upstairs.

Bee looked at the brown colored bag, saw the word "veggie", and grabbed it.

She went to the register and they rang her up for $8.15. Much cheaper than what my dog food usually costs.

When she poured the nuggets into my bowl, they were half the size than my normal food, plus they were triangular in shape. My food is round.

And, it tasted funny.

It wasn't until my third feeding on the stuff that Bee realized she bought cat food instead of dog food.

Had she just spent two more seconds looking at the label, I wouldn't have had to eat gross cat brittle for three days.

I should make Bee order me a filet mignon for having to eat that crap for so long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats awful Lucy! Girl, the only logical thing to do is to crap it on her bed!

Still waiting for your big news btw!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home