Saturday, September 27, 2008

My BIG news


Y'all sitting down? Because this one is HUGE.

Ready?

WE'RE MOVING!!!

Holla, homeys! We're moving out of the Upper West Side to the very tony, very hip, very cool Greenwich Village. For those keeping track, that's a few blocks from Quinn and B., and just a subway stop from Dee!! OH MY GOSH, DEE!!!! How I miss you!

We're moving to a LUXURY high rise building. Finally, Bee comes off of some extra rent money so we can be PAMPERED! Roof deck! Pool! Elevator (four of them)! Doorman! Finally, I can get my doggie treats from Trixie & Peanut on time.

We're out of here on Nov. 1. So much to pack before we leave. It's the end of an era. Bee had lived in this apartment for six years. Me for three. With nine roommates/aunties.

I'll miss all of my boyfriends up here, and my dog walker, L. But, look what we're getting downtown? And do you know how well groomed Greenwich Village dogs are? They all belong to gay men! They're good looking, in shape....and rich!

It's on now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home