Thursday, December 11, 2008

All heeled!

Yes! My eye is clear! No more green pus!

But sadly,my paw is still swollen. I know it's all my fault. I've been licking it way too much out of boredom.

I wouldn't be so bored if Bee came home at all. Since we moved downtown, it's all partypartypartypartyparty all the time. She hardly ever comes home. Take last Friday, when that little hussy was out until 7 AM!!! What in god's name was she doing until 7 AM?
I mean, she came home in the same clothes she had last night, smelling like, well, pheremones.

I want to know who she was with!

Anyway, Christmas is in like 15 days, and I have to assemble my list. Bee is going to get her shopping done this weekend, so I need to get it to her beforehand. I know we're in a recession and all, so I should probably not ask for the gold plated dog bed this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home