Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A week of recovery

A week after my procedure, I have less watery eyes, but I still get a little buildup of fluid when I first wake up. All told, these drops are helping, and I hope that I won't need my ingrown eyelashes pulled out again.

That. was not. comfortable.

In other news, I spent just about all weekend on the couch because Bee was too busy running the streets to sit with me. Friday, she stumbled in after some drinks. Saturday, she stumbled around the apartment with Aunty Mona after two bottles of wine. And on Monday, she stumbled over me after wobbling over a bag that shipped Pad That to our apartment in less than 20 minutes.

Me thinks I should really be working my new eye work at the dog run. I don't think the Pad Thai delivery guy really appreciated my newfound beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home