Friday, December 30, 2005

New year, new face

So the roommates came closer to finding someone they liked to replace Aye tonight. A girl that responded to the ad was cool, funny, and not too overbearing. She even went to the same university as Bee! What are the chances?

If they decide on a roommate, I won't have to put on a smiley face for too much longer. It's hard to not jump on legs and lick faces when they're right in front of me. But alas, I retreat so that potentials aren't too scared off by my affections.

Ah, Bee will be off snowboarding for New Year's, leaving Dee to babysit (read:protect) me in the apartment while she's gone. Cee might convince her to leave the couch before the ball drops in Times Square drops, but we'll see.

Aye? We don't care.

I'm going to take a few days off to reflect on the past year and drum up some resolutions. I'll be back on the third.

Happy New Year, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home