Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday

Number of roommates sleeping here: three (where o where has me Deeee gone?)
Number of roommates going to the gym tonight: one so far. Bee's still feasting on peanut butter and yogurt
Number of roommates that left the house before nine today: two
Number of roommates who went to work before nine today: one
Number of roommates who are stressed out over money: one
Number of roommates who are stressed out over their weight: four
Number of doggies who think bigger is better: one

Ah, spring has sprung. It has been consistently warm for the past four days and looks as if the weather will stay springlike for the immediate future. Such weather means humans, and doggies, have sprung from hibernation. I've seen more doggies, never mind Frenchies, in the nabe than I have in months. Bee's even let me play with pups on the street instead of scurrying home to get inside before we catch frostbite.

New humans have also appeared. Tonight, Bee caught the attention of a strapping, tall gentleman who must have liked the way I shook my groove thang for several doggies that stopped on our block to sniff my butt. He looked at me for a few minutes, and as the light changed, smiled at Bee.

"That's a ferocious dog you have there,"he said coyly.
"Oh yeah she is," Bee said. "Watch out!"
He smiled. Bee smiled. Man he had nice teeth! He looked back at her. Twice.

Quite aggressive flirting for it to be a Monday night at 6:30, and so early into the spring season. Mmm. Hope this is a sign of the flurry of activity to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home