Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday

Number of roommates sleeping here: one
Number of roommates sleeping in foreign countries: two
Number of functioning hands of the roommates sleeping in the apartment: one
Number of beers in the fridge: none
Number of times I went to the bathroom in Bee's room because she never comes home and walks me: two

Bee came home today with a cast on her left arm. According to her doctor, it's my fault. Supposedly between walking me and typing out my blog for your entertainment, on top of working out rigorously, she reaggravated an old snowboarding injury. But it's pretty bad. The word surgery supposedly was used.

For now, Bee is wearing this weird plastic contraption on her arm, and hopefully she'll be able to avoid it. Cause from what I can tell, if she needs surgery, then she won't be able to afford food for me.

We'll see who's eating in two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home