Sunday, October 01, 2006

New employee

After months of complaints from the neighbors about the old dog walker, Bee finally fired her ass.

You might be asking why I didn't complain about the erratic, eccentric, rookie dog walker before. Well, I sorta figured that a bad walk, at least a chance to at least peek outside to see who's on the streets, is better than no walk at all. There were times where she would chat on the phone while she walked me, and I would roll on the ground in an effort to grab her attention. But instead of hanging up the phone, she instead would drag me across the street.

This happened once...twice....okay, probably every other walk. Maybe that's why I shed so much. Because my skin was raw and irritated from being dragged so much.

But she wasn't that bad. She still loved me. Actually, I look back at that statement and feel like that's something a woman in an abusive relationship would say.

Also, this woman was recommended by Aye. So you KNOW she was crazy!!!

Anyway, Bee finally took matters into her own hands and fired her. This marks a complete separation from anything Aye related in this apartment, except for the fabulous propane grill she left when she moved to California.

On Tuesday, the new woman comes in. New Dog Walker came with references and years of dog walking experience. She's a popular walker in the neighborhood, and she knows how to train dogs with leach walking deficiencies. Which, I must admit, I do have.

I'm stubborn. It's in the breed.

Looking forward to Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home