Sunday, June 03, 2007

If I were a business owner


I would definitely run a cupcake store. I'd get to eat sweets everyday. Patrons of my store would always be happy, or they'd at least leave happy because cupcakes cheer people up. You ever see a grumpy woman leave a cupcake store?

I'd need relatively small real estate to open the store. And much less equipment than a full fledged restaurant.

I'd have doggie friendly flavors only--peanut butter, carrot, banana, fig, apple, pumpkin, honey. Nothing like the annoying fruits with pits, like grapes or cherries. Who likes cherries anyway?

The only problem that I'd have with the store is that I would likely sample a lot of the product. I'm a sucker for frosting; I imagine my staff would always catch my paw in the batter.

And even after the cupcakes were cooked, I'd sample one from each batch to make sure they were up to snuff.

I would literally eat into my own margins.

Perhaps this is why dogs do not own bakeries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home