Monday, December 24, 2007

On the eve

Merry Xmas Eve, y'all.

I busted my paw on the ice this week. I jumped up for a treat and slipped. It's healing, but Bee's sis put some Neosporin on it so it would heal faster. Though the bandage doesn't look that fly, my camouflage t-shirt sure does!

The present for Bee's mom didn't come in time. Bee was upset. So she reached for a glass of red wine to drown anger.

Bee and fam ate a huge Xmas Eve dinner. Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce, and some other stuff that smelled good. For dessert, there is a peach pie that's bigger than I am sitting on the stove, plus a sweet potato pie, ice cream (butter pecan and vanilla), a devil's food cake, and Milano cookies should the pies not be up to snuff.

I'm digging in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home