Saturday, December 08, 2007

And I wasn't invited???



Bee's sis is having WAY too much fun with these here jingle bells.

Anyway, I huuuurdd that Bee on Friday went to some uber fabulous lunch on Park Avenue for a new book coming out about a fabulous dog going to some fabulous hotel to hang with fabulous people. Or something. Okay, the book is called "Chocolate at the Four Seasons," and the author is a very cool, sweet woman named Bonnie Timmermann. I wasn't there, but Bee gave me the Cliff Notes.

There was free food and free dessert in a sick Park Avenue apartment. That was reason enough to go to the lunch. But even better were the future playmates Bee met on my behalf. The New York Post columnist Cindy Adams was there with her two Yorkies, Juicy and Jazzy. Then, their cousin Fabby, a.k.a. Fabulous was their with her owner, a stylist named Felix Mercado, and Animal Fair's Wendy Diamond was there with her dog, Lucky. Famous people like that cop from Law and Order (not that hot cop that this ENTIRE aparment is obsessed with but that other one who always wears the shades) also brought their pups.

The best part of this whole thing was that no one cared about Bee. All the guests wanted to talk about was ME. "Where's your dog?" they asked. HA! As you know, I missed the party because I'm still on my Midwest holiday.

Even better than the new friends is the chance that I'm getting some suh-weet gifts for Christmas. Fabby had on an adorable matching pink and black dress and matching coat that Bee loved, and Jazzy and Juicy had on these awesome leather jackets with gold jewelry that Cindy said were custom made for the dogs. Bee drooled over both of them. I guarantee I have one before 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home