Saturday, November 10, 2007

What I'm missing



Number of people sleeping at Camp Midwest: five
Number of bathrooms: two
Number of floors that I get to roam all by myself: three
Number of kids who are on constant call to rub my belly whenever I demand: two
Number of times I go for walks outside: four
Average time I spend outside on those walks: 45 minutes
Amount of real protein (chicken, turkey, etc.) fed to me daily.: Almost as much as Bee eats in a week.

Life's good here. But I miss Bee. I miss how we used to go on walks and harass the Next Door Neighbor (before he moved out). I miss snuggling on the couch with Mom while she ate crackers and peanut butter, cause she'd always drop one and then I'd get a midday snack.

I miss Cee and Ei. That new one, Gi, I never got that close to, though she seemed to think we were best friends.

I miss being social with the other doggies down the street. I miss Louis, who I never got a chance to tell my true feelings. That's on my list of things to accomplish in 2008.

That's when I'll return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home