Sunday, November 04, 2007

Dude

I am ODing on candy corn!!!!!! They left the candy corn at doggie level!!!!!

Bee's sis is sending pictures of me looking my flyest in my Halloween costume. I spent the holiday in the Midwest with the kids this year, much different than Halloween of years past. At Bee's house, there was no trick-or treating, because in New York, it's not like we lived in the suburbs where you from house to house to go trick-or-treating, and we didn't live in a high-rise where the neighbors sign up for trick or treat and the kids go from apartment to apartment.

But I had fun. Dressed up like a pumpkin this year. Ate candy corn.

I heard Bee stayed at home and sat out Halloween this year. Stayed at home and worked. This is why I'm at Camp Midwest.

Pics to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home