Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday

Another lazy one around these parts, but that was a good thing since Bee had the apartment to herself all weekend. That means we lounged together on the couch while watching bad reruns of America's Next Top Model and new reruns of that new Kimora Lee Simmons show (which Bee and I are in love with now. We reprogrammed our TiVo to record every episode).

It also meant I could wander around without fear of any disgruntled roommates frowning in my face or being stepped on by her guests. It meant I could race from the patio to the living room repeatedly without getting yelled at, because I wasn't disturbing anyone that was trying to sleep downstairs.

And when Bee had our friend, Emme , over for drinks, we took full reign of the patio and didn't worry about keeping quiet or rushing out so that roommates could sleep.

Me thinks Bee should work on getting us our own place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home