Monday, June 25, 2007

Hot and bothered

I think Bee is getting ready for another trip. She just got an invitation from someone at work to go to Fire Island this weekend.

Problem is, she can't take me. Something about the deer and ticks and crawling all over the island. And being that I'm about three months behind on my Frontline, I should not hang out in ares with a lot of high grass and free roaming deer.

I feel like Bee and I haven't gone ANYWHERE together since Christmas. I mean, I need a break from the city, too! It's a lot of pressure living in such a fast-paced environment all of the time. The people in and out of the house all of the time, the blaring music, the concrete sidewalks.

I want peace and quiet of the country. I want to hang out with other doggies in a more low-key environment without worrying about having the right Prada collar or Juicy Couture jumpsuit.

I'm going to start browsing Expedia to see if I can plan a country getaway. Or at least demand that we go back to Brooklyn again, where the pace is slightly slower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home