Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm back!

Ahhhh, New York....

I missed it. The smells. The roommates. The neighbors. The dog walker. Everything!

I love being back for the social buzz that New York brings. But I'll be honest. When Bee goes to work, I miss being in the Midwest. Somehow there were always people around to pet me or feed me.

One surprise that I got was Cee's declaration that we were on speaking terms again. She said that she would make more of an effort to spend time with me and show me love. I welcome it, Cee! Here's to what I hope will be a closer friendship!

Even bigger news...yet another roommate is exiting. This time, Gi, the young one who drank too much and got sick during her first month here during our barbecue, is leaving. Something about needing to practice her violin because she's got a bunch of "gigs" coming up, and wanting to be able to cook food without offending others. The roommates don't like the smell of curry. They don't even like to smell me when I'm wet. What made Gi think that the pungent smell of curry would be acceptable?

So now we have to find YET ANOTHER ROOMMATE.

I'm running out of letters to refer to them by. Can we please find someone that will stick around for a while?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home