Saturday, March 15, 2008

Winter weight

Bee is complaining about having put on a few pounds during the winter. She's wearing her tent dresses and her "fat pants" every day, and has taken to grabbing the skin around her middle and declaring, "I didn't have this six months ago!"

OH girl, please. It's the winter. It's cold. You need padding. Take it from me.

According to the vet, I have put on five pounds since last fall. This of course is Bee's sister's fault, who fed me foie gras and butter biscuits the whole time I stayed with her in the Midwest.

Bee has said that we're both on a diet as of St. Paddy's Day. That would be Monday, That would be in two days. That gives Moms a whole day to finish that chocolate cake in the kitchen, and me a day to polish off the peanut butter-stuffed bones in my goodie bag.

But don't think I won't be sneaking a cupcake at my party next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home