Saturday, March 22, 2008

Party time!


Ooooohh, my party was awesome!! Bee had her besties over for my Welcome Home party today. Dee (my favorite Auntie!); Tee (the Auntie that babysits from time to time who lived in the apartment way before I was born); M, Beth (Bee's lawyer friend), and JA, who baby sat me once when I was a puppy and is still trying to get out that stain I left in her carpet. (I'm sorry! I was a baby!)



And guess what? They brought me GIFTS!!!!!!! For ME, not Bee! Now, THAT'S what friends are for!



We had an impressive spread of food and wine. Sparkling wine by Pink, cupcakes by Buttercup Bake Shop (the best cupcake shop we've got in this town). The Red Velvet cupcake, shown here, was the most popular version. When Tee dropped crumbs on the floor, I licked up every last one.

I was so full of peanut butter treats, leftover vegetables and cupcake crumbs that I passed out on the couch during the party. Imagine if I would have had champagne. I would have been sleeping and burping at the same time!

Many thanks for my gifts and the company of those who came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home