Sunday, May 25, 2008

Got her!


Yes! We found a roommate! We'll have to call her Vee, because that's what her real name starts with.

Vee is in her early 20's but she's from Italy. Yet again, keeping it International House of Pancakes up in here. I think that her and Ei will get along particularly well. Five minutes after she left, Ei called and told her to come back and bring rent money with her.

We got her security deposit and first month's rent yesterday. Now, we can enjoy the rest of the month without worry.

For the holiday, Bee and I took off to the Midwest Day Spa and Resort. I've already gotten my grass treatments and a massage. Ah, the grass in between my toes feels so good.

I'm also spending quality time with Trinity, Bee's mom's dog.Usually we're on each other's nerves constantly. This time, she seems more peaceful. Or maybe it's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home