Friday, April 25, 2008

My new home

-----Original Message-----
From: Hawker
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 09:49 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: Bee
Subject:

I'm in love with Lucy. I'm kidnapping her. You'll need to look for a
new dog. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bee
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 10:19 AM
To: Hawker
Subject: RE:

This love affair will last until she poops on your bed.

This wireless message sent via Xpress Mail with GoodLink.
www.cingular.com

On 4/25/08 11:28 AM, "Hawker" wrote:

This morning when I woke up...she was lying on her back in the bed between jose and me with her legs sprawled in the air. Then I took her out to do pee pee and she came back in the house and jumped on the bed and started licking j's face and then curled up with him and went back to bed. You're not getting her back...big mistake dropping her off at my house. I'm moving and changing my number so you can't find me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home