Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Whoa

The cops were in our apartment again!!!!

OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!

Okay, I'm being overdramatic.

Last time they were here was because of that crazy blonde roommate Aye, who we had evicted because she threatened to kill our upstairs neighbors. The cops showed up the night she had a Holiday Party and got mad at the neighbors because they asked her to turn down the music.

Running upstairs screaming, "I will fucking kill you!" is not a way to make amends after you've disturbed others.

Anyway, today the cops showed up because Cee wasn't feeling well. Luckily, her good friend The Spainiard was here to help out. I'm liking him more and more. He's sweet, and he always gives me hugs when he comes to visit. I have no idea what's gong on between those two, but I like having him around.

More importantly, feel better, Cee. If I can provide theraputic cuddling on the couch, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home