Saturday, March 29, 2008

Another one out, another one in

Yep, yet another roommate has flown the coop. Gi and Cee got into a row a few weeks back over the frequency of Gi's violin playing. Guess Cee had a noisy day at the office one particular Friday, and decided the last thing she wanted to hear was Gi strumming away. So Cee snapped. And the words, "either you go , or I go" were said.

And Gi left.

She moved her bed out today and left the keys with Bee.

I'll miss her, because she gave me a lot of love while she was here. She was the only one who came home at 4:30 every day and gave me hugs and kisses every time she came home. She even bought me a really nice sherpa coat for the winter , which Trinity thought was so fly that she stole it from me before I could try it on (I got it back in February, and I love it, thanks Gi).

We've got another one coming in the next month. And luckily, her name falls right in line with the next letter in the alphabet that I planned on using to identify her.

Kay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just b/c you have a "noisy" day is no reason to come home and yell like a lunatic at a roommate. I've had plenty of "noisy" days and I don't come home and yell b/c of the stomping. Sounds like someone needs to do some self evaluation!

On the other hand, I will miss Lucy very much :*(

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home