Monday, April 21, 2008

Another case for Brooklyn



Bee and I took a trip to Brooklyn yesterday to see our friend, Carter. I remember Carter from when she lived in Chicago, and I came to her house once during the holidays. I also remember getting yelled at because I made a smelly mess in her kitchen.

Ah, to be young again.

Anyway, Bee packed me in the Sherpa bag (which absolutely love though I am slightly too big for it. I just love traveling, so I scrunch down nice and low so I can fit inside) and we took an hour long train ride out to Prospect Park. And yet again, I fell in love with Brooklyn.

It just seems that every house we go to out here is the same size as our house, but with only ONE person living in it! That means if we moved out here, I would have all of this extra space to roam and only have to share the couch with Bee. Awesome.

There are also always margaritas, wine, and great smelling food at every Brooklyn home we visit. And somehow, the tables are lower in these Brooklyn homes, so I always get to sneak a piece of chicken here or there.

All the more reason we should move out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home