Monday, April 07, 2008

We really

must have disappeared this weekend. Bee's friends were calling her nonstop on Sunday to figure out what had happened to the two of us. Bee's mom even left us a message on our cell phone, something she absolutely hates doing.

Calling is not the problem. it's the "leave the message after the beep" that she doesn't have the patience for.

But not to fear, Bee and I were just tired and napping on the couch.

In other news, Bee had to get up particularly early for work this morning (meetings), so she took me out precisely at 7 A.M. for our walk. We went towards the park and ran into our friend AC. She has three dogs of different shapes and sizes, but the big, hairy Spaniel one is the one you gotta watch out for. He barks and gets nippy with me for no apparent reason other than he is jealous of my stunning beauty. It's like the boy at the playground who shows that he likes the little girl by pulling her pigtails (I've heard Bee describe a bunch of dudes in her life that way, so I'm assuming this is the same thing).

So we're walking around the park and headed back towards our respective apartments when all of a sudden I feel teeth pierce into my buttocks.

OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!! He bit me!!!!

I burst into tears! I can't believe this old coot had the nerve to bite me!

Bee was shocked, but AC immediately punished him. A smack on the nose and yelling was what he got, while I got sympathy kisses and extra treats when I got home.

Ha!

Smelling the goodies and licking one's face are acceptable behaviors. Next time, just express your feelings like a normal puppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home