Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dec. 25


Bee and I finally landed at the Midwest Day Spa and Resort. After a 3:30 a.m. wake up call, two planes and an hour drive, we had finally arrived at Christmas.

And it was worth the wait. BOY, did I make out like a bandit!



First, to give you an idea of how much snow has fallen here, this is what the front of our driveway looked like when we pulled in. Talk about winter wonderland.

As for my gifts:


from Bee's sister, who is more in love with me than Bee is.



This food dish is so mega! It's even cooler than what Bee bought for me eons ago.


And this wrapped goodie is the noisy squeeze treat that Bee's mom bought for the two of us.



All in all, it was a good day. I'm going to turn in for the night because we already have plans for tomorrow....something about writing and a photo shoot. Is Bee the only one that must work on a vacation. I don't want to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home