Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Crush groove

Now that I’m looking more like my normal self, perhaps I can start dating again. I’ve been out of the scene for a couple of months when I had that nasty green pus floating around my eyes. But now I think I’m ready.

There are a few hotties in this building that I’ve gotten to know, but none that I love more than G. He’s one of the handymen in our building. Every morning, he's in the front lobby waiting with these organic, low fat chicken flavored treats for me. “They're diet treats so she won’t get fat,” he says. How considerate!

Every morning I look for him when Bee and I take the stairs down to the first floor, and there he is, waiting for me with a hug and a smile.

If only I can find Bee a man who’s half as dependable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home