Thursday, July 28, 2005

Late night

Thursday.
Number of roommates sleeping here: four
Number of boxes of Columbian chocolate on kitchen table: one
Number of doggies I humped at the dog park: one

I would expect my owner would be out on a Thursday night, but obviously that broad can't buy a life. Who am I kidding, she's been gone three nights in a row. 'Bout time she, as her mother has often said, "stopped running the streets."

Good example of how Aye's job is the best racket in corporate AmericaÂ?she went to work for the first time in three days. Left the house at eleven, back home at four. Watched Oprah. Took company car to Target. Came back at ten. Tomorrow, she'll take the day off to go to the beach, you know, because she needs to "unwind" after a hard work week.

Hope she brings me. I like salt water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home