Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hibernation

Yes, I've been gone for a minute.

But you didn't miss much.

Dee went to London to see Mr. Fling. She got back last Tuesday.

Cee went to Prague and Zurich. She returned Thursday--without her luggage. Well, actually the luggage never made it there.
I'm not sure it's even made it back.

Bee has been working her tail off, so I hardly see her. I have been a good doggie though, spending a lot of time with the roomies.

And Ei's dad arrived in town Friday, so she's been gone all weekend.

See? It's like a merry-go-round in here. One comes in, the other leaves. I'll try to keep up now that I'm back from my mid-winter slump.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy- what's happened to you???!?!?!?! Has Dee been locking you in the closet again? You never write no more...

Then again- I suppose one of us would have to do something of remote interest for you to talk about, other than whining about how fat, ugly, overworked & underpaid we are.

Ok- see ya in about 4 months then..

9:46 PM  
Blogger Lucy V. said...

yeah, right? If someone would , I dunno, take me for a walk every so often and show me some love when they walked in from work, I'd have more to say. Instead, Bee chooses to grunt, sulk, walk me because she doesn't want poop in her room, and sleep.

Can't wait until spring.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home