Sunday, April 23, 2006

Awwww Mannn!

Talk about a busy Friday night!!! And I nearly missed it all because I was sleeping!!

Friday night:

Bee came home at 8 tipsy, after drinking with coworkers. Received invitation to go out with friend R. and Dee, but declined. Bee passed out at 1 after browsing MySpace for an hour and housing a quarter pound of Parmesan cheese and tabouleh. I too, turned in for the night.

Ei came home with her friend from Israel around 2AM from drinking and stuffing their faces at some West Village Mexican restaurant. I was so tired that I didn't even hear the door open.

Cee was out with a Hot Doctor she met in New Orleans (yes, he too was Jewish!). Her Weekend Fling flew in at 6, and they party hopped around the Lower East Side until 4 am. (I didn't meet him until the next day because I was sleeping).

But the late night prize goes to Dee, who came home at 6:30AM, around the time that Bee takes me for my first walk of the day. While I pulled on Bee's sheets so she would get up and walk me, Dee stumbled into the kitchen and microwaved herself a Lean Cuisine ( I smelled the faux chicken and red sauce wafting into the bedroom). Bee only had the strength to open the back door, and Dee slid downstairs to eat her frozen-dinner breakfast.

And just like Bee last weekend, Dee slept through most of the day, only emerging around 5 to return a box of Wheat Thins to the kitchen.

Before that, Cee rose around 2 PM with her hot doctor, and they left the house to grab brunch. We got acquainted when they returned a few hours later. He's cute! Hot! Short! But hot! I flirted a bit. I think he liked me.I licked his hand...mm...is that hot sauce?....are you single?...oh yeah, you're with Cee, right. Sorry.

Oh, yeah, Cee, uh, your face might crack because you're smiling so hard. Don't you usually play hard to get, girl?!

Anyway, seems like all had a pretty rocking good time Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home