Sunday, April 30, 2006

Why I enjoy alone time



Bee's mom is bugging her to come home for her b-day in two months. While I like the two acre country spread in Michigan where her parents reside, I think back to what I had to deal with the first time I was there. Bee's mom's dog, Trinity, tried getting her freak on with me the entire time! I mean, I'm all for getting checked out by other doggies, but sometimes a girl just wants to cool out. And while it's hard not to be social when you're confined to an 8' by 10' laundry room for most of the day, sometimes, a girl just wants her privacy.

Plus. I'll be honest. I like males. I like big, strapping, Labrador or Retriever males. Period.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm- Lucy- I ain't never seen you play so shy before. I've seen you getting yo freak on with some worse lookin schnauzers right in the middle of broadway!!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Lucy V. said...

Lookie here, Dee, you're one to call someone a loose woman. The things I've heard and seen. It's a good thing that London Fling is coming soon....

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home