Saturday, October 07, 2006

Not bad!

So the first week with the new dog walker wasn't half bad. Her first day was a little hairy, as I was so excited by her presence that I was a little more aggressive than she bargained for. But the good thing was that she took me to the dog run so I could run out my excitement. Good times!!

Wednesday, however, the DW effed up. She wasn't aware that Cee and her boyfriend were home. Instead of tying the other dog that accompanies me on walks to the banister outside, she let the dog run loose in the house! The dog took off for Cee's room, and panic ensued. Luckily the dog didn't get too far into Cee's room to make a mess of anything. But Cee, of course, was pissed. Mind you, all of these doggie-related dramas weigh very heavy on Bee's head because she hates when other people are bothered by MY presence, much less another dog's presence.

Anyway, Thursday came and went with no drama and me getting another hour long dog walk. Must say , I'm quite satisfied with the new walker. She treats me well, she never drags me, she talks to me, and she takes me to the dog run. You can't beat that!!!!! Plus, she brought along new equipment for Bee to try--leashes that will keep me from pulling so much.

Now if we can just get Bee a walker of her own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home