Sunday, February 25, 2007

Packing up?


Dude, can we discuss that yesterday was so warm I didn't have to wear my parka, and today we're expecting eight inches of snow? It's the end of the world, isn't it?

In other news, love really seems to have taken over this apartment, and there's rumors that both Cee and Dee might be headed to cohabitation with their mates. Cee is closer to that prospect than Dee. She and her boyfriend, Nee, just bought an apartment in Brooklyn. That means Cee will be leaving next January, ending a more than three-year tenure in the room in the northwest corner upstairs.

Dee is spending more and more time---we're talking all weekend and more than two nights on average—at London Fling's enplace. They even picked out furniture together (it better be pet friendly though, cause don't think I won't have my happy ass over to visit from time to time!). If my favorite auntie leaves, I'll be crushed. But I'll be lobbying for Dee and LF to babysit me when Bee goes out of town.

Got that Mr. Fling? Make room on the couch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a chance to run in the snow before it melted! By the way, Lucy you're an adorable frenchie ;D

11:29 AM  
Blogger Lucy V. said...

Thanks, dear. I ran in the snow for a bit, but that Bee isn't around enough during the week, so my time outside has been limited. Thank god for the dog walker.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home