Saturday, February 10, 2007

Miami part deux

Bee just unpacked her bags from her last Miami trip, but there's already talk of another jaunt south in March. Dee and Bee had planned to go to back for Winter Music Conference, just like last year (remember Dee got lucky with the retarded kid?). Bee needs to commit to the trip, because Dee is ready to go.

As for me, I'm still rather depressed. At least I had more energy last night as the temperature warmed up a few degrees. I actually saw one of my doggie boyfriends last night and tackled him in the street. Because that is what I do. It's called flirting.

But since I still have to wear my parka outside when we take walks, I'm going to sleep most of the day while Bee goes to the gym, does laundry, talks to her mother about how she's never going to get married, complains about her finances and then pounds a bottle of wine (which by the way, leaves her with $15 less in her wallet).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home