Monday, January 15, 2007

London Bridge

After three days of winter recreation in Vermont, Dee is now considering taking back London Fling. I have mixed feelings. Isn't this the same guy that dumped her right before Christmas? Isn't this the same guy that made Dee cry for months?

Now the line is that "he's trying" and "we're talking." I guess people change. Sort of. No, wait , I take that back. The Next Door Neighbor tried TWICE to declare himself a new man and he lied both times.

So from what I've seen, I've got to take the position of Devil's Advocate. Men don't change. They just learn to lie better.

Until I see proof of real desire to be with Dee--some new jewelry, all of the light bulbs fixed in our apartment, doggie treats on a daily basis. Hell, even regular 6 PM dog walks (since we know Bee can't bring her slutty ass home these days), then I remain skeptical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home