Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hung over


What a holiday. Thank goodness we're almost home.

Earlier this week we went to Bee's sister's house to help celebrate Bee's parents' anniversary. If you thought dealing with Lesbian Trinity sounded rough, Bee's two young nephews rubbing your belly, pulling your ears, tugging your tail and dragging you by a too-tight leash around the basement is much worse.

At least this time Lessie T. would have to come with me. I wouldn't have to bear all of that doting toddler attention by my lonesome.

But once we got there, my partner in crime left me hanging. Trinity went scurrying for her life under the kitchen table, attempting to hide from prying sticky fingers of Bee's nephews. They pounced on us. They squeezed out noses. I tried to stay on Bee's Dad's lap for as long as I can, sitting up too high for the boys to grab me. But Dad would put me down after two minutes, and molesting would ensue.


After four hours, Bee finally told the boys to give us a rest. We slept until Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home