Sunday, November 19, 2006

Craaazy

Number of roommates sleeping here: three
Number of heads of lettuce in the refrigerator: none
Number of bottles of wine in the fridge: one
Number of boxes of Saltines: one, half empty
Number of boxes of cereal: none

Thanksgiving is just four days away, and Bee is going to Michigan to see her family. But I'm not going. And I'm not pleased.

I used to go everywhere with Bee. Last year, she wouldn't have considered not bringing me. But I guess the whole peeing on the bed thing made her reconsider. So, word is Bee is shipping me off with her friend, Arn, for the weekend.

I like Arn. Good guy, really good looking. Met him a few times when he's come over to change light bulbs (he's 6 foot 2) or take Bee to brunch. Bee and Arn should really date, but I hear there's drama there.

Anyway, dude lives with two guys so none of them should be too picky about where I sit or shed or shit, right?

Here's hoping that there's plenty of chicken and a warm spot on the bed next to my new babysitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home