Monday, November 06, 2006

Starting to get hectic

So hectic that I haven't had a moment to post blog items. I feel like a geriatric Frenchie, it's not like my paws are broken.

Okay, the update:
Number of roommates sleeping here: two , as of 11 PM
Number of boyfriends sleeping here: none
Number of fresh veggies in the refrigerator: five different types
Number of bottles of wine: none, Dee finished her bottle before bed
Number of bills on the refrigerator: one

So I'm in the doghouse because I've been slacking on the posts. It's true, but I will be in better touch. So many updates on the NDN, Aye (Oh schnap!), and Cee and the boyfriend.

But a tidbit before I rest. The holidays are definitely back. Now there's always a bottle of wine in the refrigerator. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home