Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm in trouble

Congratulations to me! After a year of trying to jump up onto Bee's bed, I finally made it! I've been hanging out there for a number of days, but Bee couldn't figure out who was unmaking her bed every day after she left for work.

She thought maybe after guzzling champagne at those various so-callled "work events " she has to go to every night, she thought she was simply too drunk to remember not making the bed in the morning.

To let her know I was the one in the bed, I peed on it. Bee wasn't happy.

Let's just say I'm on eviction notice again. I may not be joing Bee for the holidays. Anybody got a spare pillow in a corner I can cuddle up on?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lucy- i hear there may be a bed in connecticut you can cuddle up in- there is a certain someone up there sick of dealing with too many annoying humans

11:43 PM  
Blogger Lucy V. said...

REALLY???? If Bee kicks me out, can I move my doggie toys up north?

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home