Saturday, December 23, 2006

December 23

Number of roommates sleeping at home right now: one (Ei)
Number of roommates eating cookies right now: four
Number of boyfriends of roommates that are in the doghouse for not providing adequate Christmas gifts: luckily, none
Number of times Bee's mother has threatened to throw me out for peeing on her rug: 17
Number of times a day Bee lets me run off-leash around her parents yard: twice

We's in the country. Nothing but squirrels, bugs and birds to entertain us.

Unsurprisingly, Bee's mom's dog, Trinity, has been humping me ever since I walked in Thursday morning. I've tried throwing her against the washer and dryer, but that wiry Shih-Tzu is quick! She fights like a Doberman. She's got me all sweaty from sparring, I'm going to need another shower even though Bee just gave me one.

At least there's good food and awesome treats here. Bee's mom is a big fan of the barbecue flavored rawhide. Can't get that at home.

I've eaten, I've played. Now it's time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home