Saturday, November 25, 2006

Adventures with Arn

Yeah!!!! I love living with boys! I've been eating like a queen,sleeping in beds, cuddling with roommates, the whole deal!! When I arrived, it was like Jennifer Lopez had walked into the apartment. I loved it!

And now, a look into Arn's place:

Number of roommates sleeping here: one (Arn's roommates are both out of town in Boston and San Diego)
Number of girls sleeping here: one (me!)
Number of people that kept me company after Bee left me on Wednesday night: seven (the party didn't stop after Arn and Bee went out to celebrate a four-day weekend)
Number of bottles of wine in the kitchen: none
Number of bottles of beer in the kitchen: six
Number of pints of ice cream: two
Number of game systems hooked up to the television: one (Playstation)
Number of real people food meals Arn's fed me: three in two days--pork sandwich, chicken nuggets, and some leftover corn

I love it here. I hope Bee forgets to pick me up Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home