Sunday, December 03, 2006

No more boys

Though my time with Arn is over, I may be seeing more of him. Rumor has it the poor guy just lost his job. Bee said he could take on dog walking duties if he wanted to travel to the Upper West Side from Murray Hill every day (damn, we just hired a dog walker that I actually enjoy spending time with!!) He declined, though promised to make regular visits if Bee tempted him with beer.

She agreed.

I also came back with an unsightly growth on my bum. Larger than a pimple, but not itchy or bothersome. Arn noticed it started bleeding once I scratched at it at his place, but since then it has since hardened. My perfect, felshy bottom is now blemished.

I'll really never get a date at the dog park now.

Supposedly I'm going to the vet this week to get it checked out. Does anyone know what it could be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home