Sunday, December 24, 2006

Wish list

Being that it's Christmas Eve, and just a few days before my Second birthday (or Fourteenth birthday in dog years), I thought I'd share with you my Wish List. I've browsed through my favorite doggie catalogues and found a few things I fancy. None of them will crimp Bee's wallet too much—she'll still be able to afford that trip to Miami in February:



This is the Patch Parka jacket from Trixie and Peanut (aka Henry Bendels for doggies). It would be great for me to wear when trolling New York streets on those cold January mornings. My old coat is cashmere lined, bit the velcro fasteners need to be restitched. I'll be cute and cozy when I see that hot Louie from down the street. $49.



If the jacket doesn't come, then I'll take this sporty vest instead. It may be better for me because I can see the hood on the full-sized jacket not being able to cover my head since my big ass ears would probably stick out. Also available at Trixie and Peanut. $25




And then there's always this fabulous bed. Bee has made me sleep on her old pillows since I was a year old, but now that I'm turning two on the 28th, I think I deserve an upgrade. This bed is royal, yet not too stuffy. Very cosmopolitan. $69; target.com



Finally, I need a new collar. One that goes with all of the outerwear that I hope to receive during the holidays, but also can look flashy enough on its own. I think the orange is a nice , unique color. And it will look awesome against my black, shiny coat. $25; puppiesandbabies.com

Hope Santa can find me here in the boondocks of Michigan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home