Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Home again, Home again

Ah, the smells of New York. Trash on the sidewalks (or human food that could be my dinner since Bee didn't feed me before we got on the plane), exhaust fumes from the buses, and that crispness of the night that almost smells like Michigan (must be the two parks nearby).

It's good to be home.

I though of some resolutions while trapped in my carrier on the plane, but then decided I was perfect and didn't need improvement. Kidding.

Resolution number one is to stop treating carpet like grass. I always end up peeing on someone's rug or carpet because I misinterpret the soft, plushy fabric for a toilet.

Two, make nicer with Cee. Our relationship is working, but only because I stay out of her way. I resolve to be more open and outgoing with her. Talk to her about her boyfriend (s) , work or her nights out. Of course, she'd have to come home more than once a month for a friendship to blossom.

Finally, I resolve to stop eating trash off of the street. Though it smells yummy, I've gotten one too many stomachaches from licking up spilled coffee and old tomatoes. Plus, eating less will keep me slim and sexy, bringing all the dawgs to the yard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home