Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday

Number of roommates sleeping here: three, plus one boyfriend (Nee)
Number of bottles of wine in the refrigerator: three
Number of grapefruits in the refrigerator: three
Number of cartons of ice cream in the freezer: two
Number of roommates trying to get their side hustle on to earn extra money: two
Number of roommates that are actually getting their side hustle on: one

Oh my. I spent all day cooped up in the apartment, so I took some of that time to cuddle on Bee's bed. Bee did not like that, and gave me a reminder that I am banned from the bed. But what exactly am I supposed to do for eight hours by myself here, sleep on the floor? The floor is hard, cold, uncomfortable. And my poor ribs start to ache when I spend too long there.

In other news, Ei is back from a week long stint in Asia. Spring break with a bunch of pre-MBA kids. No hook-ups. Better luck during finals, I guess.

Dee is in Argentina/Brazil. One last hurrah before she becomes Miss Cohabitation. I'm still bitter about that. I'll give her an earful when she returns.

Cee is here cuddling with Nee. They've started picking out furniture for their apartment they're moving into in January. Does that mean they're not taking the beat-up red velvet couch that I ate the entrie left side arm of?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home