Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blowing out candles



Happy birthday to me.
I'm four years old today. That's like 30 in human years. It's at such a pivotal age that adults start to freak out about the future. They start questioning what they're going to be when they grow up, who their true love is (even if they're already linked to a partner), and what the overall meaning of life is.

I, too, have asked this of myself on this meaningful day, and have come up with some answers:

What I will be when I grow up: good looking, adorably fun partner to a good looking, adorably fun owner. If I keep that up, this should be the year I sign with a doggie modeling agency and get my seven figure contract with Purina.

Who my true love is: Haven't met him yet, but I'm thinking he does live below 34th street. The Bulldogs down here have much more personality, and have the balls to actually show interest in me. Uptown, the males would only stare, sniff, and walk on.

What the meaning of life is: Well, that's easy. To eat, sleep, and s*it. What better way can I think to spend my days. Quite frankly, what more beyond that do I (or Bee for that matter) do now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home