Friday, January 06, 2006

Annoyed

So I'm thankful that Aye released me from my prison around three this afternoon. Seems like she's been trying to make good with Bee after that explosion of a fight before Christmas.

Whatever.

Nevertheless, Bee's is fuming because by the sounds of the music booming from Aye's room, Aye has ripped every single song off of Bee's iTunes. Now Bee can hear her entire digital jukebox blaring from downstairs.

Hey, if Aye would have ripped Coldplay or some other generic top 40's pop tunes, it would have been fine. But Bee has particular house music anthems that she listens to as she gets ready to go out. And to hear them associated with Aye has caused that vein above Bee's left eye to pulsate.

Ugh.

In other news, Dee finally arrived home after a grueling work week. Now I will have someone to feed me people food, while Bee will have someone to cit on the couch and watch CSI with.

Bee's already popping the popcorn.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear! I think Aye just ripped my entire C drive the day she "borrowed it" (without asking of course). I'm listening to all my songs on rotation. Shheeeet- now I have to burn my laptop & MP3 player and start all over with some new genre. How am i gonna afford that!!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Lucy V. said...

See? Aye's musical robbery is spreading. It's not just Bee that's getting pilfered, it's the rest of the roomies, too.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home