Saturday, March 04, 2006

South Beach

Number of roommates sleeping here: two at last count, one might be here later
Number of tomatoes in the refrigerator: seven
Number of beers in the refrigerator: none
Number of months it has been since there were absolutely no beers in the refrigerator: honestly, there have always been beers in the fridge since I moved in, but Bee tells me it's been something like 15 months.
Number of days until Dee and Bee fly to Miami for Winter Music Conference: 21
Number of bikinis both Dee and Bee must buy before March 25: three

Dude, if there's anything that can boost a girl out of winter doldrums, it's looking forward to a sunny vacation. That takes care of Dee and Bee, but what about the others? Well, Ei is planning a trip back to the beaches of Israel in April, when Cee, I'm sure, will be hitting the Miami scene sometime in April. Cee is a very last minute planner, but I think she'll crack under the winter winds if she doesn't get some sun soon.

As for me, I'm looking forward to Bee's vacation as well, as Cee's friend J. will be babysitting me while Bee's out. That means I get to sleep on the bed!!!People food!!!!! Long walks in Central Park!!!!!!

Ah, I feel like spring is right around the corner....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home