Monday, May 15, 2006

The Arrival


Sigh.

London Fling has arrived. That means Dee is two suitcases away from moving in with him. Now my favorite auntie will never be here to cuddle with me on the couch, feed me human food, let me eat crap off of the street, and love me more than any of Bee's roommates ever did. She was the one who truly spoiled me. She was my sunshine in this cold, dark apartment on days when Bee wasn't here--hell, she was my sunshine even when Bee was here but in a bad mood. And now, that big bad boyfriend of hers is taking her away.

Although I'm happy that she found someone cool to hang with, I'm thoroughly depressed. She won't need me to make her smile. She won't be interested in my cute yet michevious antics. Now, I'm just a hairy afterthought. No longer needed for my comedic charm. London Fling, I hope you're happy. I certainly am not. Waaaaahhhhh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Lucy,
There is no need to worry about aunty D. She has you in her heart and there it will stay forever. She will cuddle you and chat nonsense with you..She can use that human email type thingy well and more than anything, she loves playing with you. Me, I am happy that you and her are buddies, very happy. Nothing will stop her from tickling your paws. So, you continue being the wonderful young girl that you are and fear not.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Lucy V. said...

All-
Thank you for your support in my time of grief. Not only has my favorite auntie left me , but my boozy mother has not been home before midnight all week. I have, in all respects, been abandoned.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home