Saturday, May 31, 2008

That's why!

Remember how I said that Trinity seemed a lot more mellow while Bee and I visited the Midwest Day Spa and Resort? Unfortunately there was a medical reason why.

Bee's mom called in a panic Wednesday morning. "My Poopsie has to have surgery." I have to admit, neither Bee or I recognized who "Poopsie" was referring to off the bat. "Trinity has gallstones."

Bummer! My bad, T, for being so hard on you this weekend. I thought you were just being lazy for not wanting to play fetch with me or wrestle over who would get to sleep in the fluffy doggie bed. I though you were just hot under all of that grey fur. And I thought when you yelped when our leashes accidentally tangled up and I accidentally knocked you off the deck when I went after a tennis ball that you were just exaggerating.

Surgery was Thursday. I hear she's fine.

Good. Because I really like the fluffy doggy bed and don't plan on giving it up so the 'handicapped' dog can rest peacefully. Now that she's all fixed up, homeslice can make due on the floor. What.

Oh, geez. Get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home