Sunday, October 09, 2005

I'm causing trouble

I feel like no one like me in the apartment. Everyone is always yelling at me. Don't sit here. Don't touch me. Don't lick me. Don't do this, don't do that.

Closed doors in my face so that I can't go into a bedroom. Pushes away so that I don't get any pats on the head.

Dirty looks as people wash their hands after I merely graze against their hand.

It seemed like such a loving home, seemed like Bee's other three roommates had accepted me as part of the family. And then they backstab me and Bee and make both of us feel like filthy pigs.

"Uh, can you like not have her walk anywhere because there's dog hair on the floor." "Uh, can you disinfect the couch because Lucy sat there."

Bee's head might explode in two point two. I'm going to sit in a corner and take cover so I don't get brains on me. And then, I'm sure, a roommate will come in and ask ME to clean it up.

3 Comments:

Blogger katie g. said...

I totally know what you mean. I am an incredible dog and no one seems to appreciate this FACT. I manage to go to the bathroom outside and not make too much trouble (unless someone makes the mistake of leaving the garbage can close to me -hey, not my prob). Chin up, Luce.
-love, Teddy (Katie doesn't know I am using her computer - shhhh- don't tell)

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry lucy- i still love you!!!! Even when you fart all over me and make me pick up your poopies

6:27 PM  
Blogger Lucy V. said...

Teddy, thanks for sharing your pain. Ya know, I"m just trying to keep my head up. And good news—it doesn't look like I'm getting evicted just yet.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home